ERP & SQL Developer
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ERP & SQL Developer to join our team at our Head Office.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ERP & SQL Developer and would be predominantly supporting the companies SAP B1 ERP system, whilst also developing internal systems focusing on SQL development.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to the following:
- Ensure the SAP Business One system is working to the best of its ability to improve business performance, as well as to undertake any modifications, upgrades and be the first point of call for any user support.
- Understand business requirements and assist to identify solution options and assessing the technical feasibility.
- Design and maintain business processes and documentation, ensuring relevant documentation is created, maintained and accurate.
- Develop and support the integration between SAP Business One and the company’s other bespoke platforms, including customizing and developing new forms, preparation of technical documentation, and maintenance of SQL Database.
- Work with the team to understand the technical feasibility of solution options.
- Design new SAP based solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing SAP systems.design, implement and maintain complex database systems.
- Develop internal systems focusing on SQL development and writing and optimizing queries.
To be considered for this role we are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience of working with a mainstream ERP system
- Advanced knowledge in coding, programming, designing, operating and maintenance, as well as a strong knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of SAP B1 and the Boyum Usability package, Orbis Task Centre, Crystal Reporting and Office 365 are all desirable but not essential for this role
- Ability to translate functional requirements into a technical solution
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving approach
- Effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Flexibility, resilience and a commitment to excellence