Social Media Executive
Do you have a passion for all things Social Media? Are you a whizz when it comes to the latest developments on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram? Do you think you could create engaging social media posts? Then read on?
We are recruiting for a Social Media Executive, to join our growing and successful team, to drive on-line consumer and brand awareness of our products.
Duties for this role require you to:
- Work collaboratively with our internal Sales and Studio departments to align social media activity to customer activity and marketing campaigns. Agree the key priorities and targets for social media.
- Work to plans and targets for social media interaction, consistently improving content based on analytics and reporting.
- Day-today management of our Social Media accounts.
- Produce six-monthly content plans in order to grow online communities.
- Engage in dialogue and searches for news and articles to post. Respond and react to changes within social media networks and current events.
- Report analytics to the Management team making recommendations as to the effectiveness of recent activity and suggesting changes where appropriate.
- Drive Digital Marketing activity where agreed.
- Develop a blogger /vlogger outreach program.
- Creating and editing graphics (and potentially video) to be promoted across social media platforms, adding new content and sourcing imagery as required.
To be considered for this Social Media Executive role you will have the following:
- Strong creative skills
- Competent IT skills
- Working knowledge of all social networks from a business perspective
- Social Media Content Creation/Copywriting
- Proof reading and editing skills
- Knowledge of analytics platforms / dashboards
- Experience of working in a similar role, ideally within an FMCG environment
This is a great opportunity to join a real success story and work in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.