UK National Account Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our rapidly growing business based in Cheshire. We at Seatriever International are recruiting for a National Account Manager for the UK, to join our growing and successful international sales team, to drive key relationships in the grocery/retail channels.
- Full P&L responsibility, managing budget controls and maximising profitability.
- Proactively account manage existing relationships to deliver the sales plan.
- Develop new business plans to generate growth.
- Negotiate business terms.
- Manage the product portfolio with key customers
- Manage product launches.
- Deliver key promotional activity.
- Develop relationships internally with key stakeholders.
- Manage sales forecasting and pricing analysis including reporting.
- Build customer proposals.
The National Account Manager will play a vital role working across a number of key customers across the UK. The ideal candidate will have strong sales experience in a customer facing role within an FMCG or consumer durables environment, ideally with experience of managing top 6 grocery accounts. You must be able to build relationships quickly and be a strong influencer to deliver projects efficiently and effectively. Strong analytical skills and a proactive approach are essential for success in this role. This is a great opportunity to join a real success story and work in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.