This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller and will have accountability for the day to day running of the Finance Department within Seatriever International.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
- To undertake all aspects of Financial Management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting. including month end close off and Group consolidation.
- The delivery of accurate cash flow forecasts managing all of the funding facilities including Invoice Discounting and Import/Inventory Loans.
- Lead the year end audit process working closely with the auditors to deliver accurate financial statements for the group and subsidiaries.
- Development and management of the internal control environment.
- Ensure the efficient management of Financial Operations, including Payroll, Maintenance of Asset Register, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Stock, with an uncompromising focus on process improvement.
- Ensure accuracy of all tax returns (corporation, VAT etc.) and develop a tax strategy for the group.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Control and monitor intercompany transactional reporting.
- Deputising for the Head of Finance, attending Senior Management meetings and building relationships with third party institutions.
- To lead, develop, monitor, evaluate, coach and mentor your direct reports (including the China Finance Team) to achieve high team effectiveness and individual employee satisfaction.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified
- Experience of working as Financial Controller role, including managing all core finance operations
- Able to communicate complex financial information succinctly and accurately
- A strong leader who can motivate and inspire the team across different international locations
- A strong influencer and able to challenge at all level
Knowledge of financial operations in China and SAP B1 would be an advantage but not essential.