Careers at Seatriever
Do you want to be part of the next chapter in the Seatriever story? You should… we guarantee you won’t be bored!Current Vacancies
Is a career at Seatriever the right move for you?
Our culture is a reflection of our passion to make a difference. At Seatriever, all ideas are welcome. We try to create an environment infused with passion, fun creativity, honesty and togetherness that motivates everyone to always do, and be, the best we can.
It’s not all work, work, work – we want your Seatriever experience to be as enjoyable as possible. So we have a pool table in our fully stocked kitchen along with access to music and a film library.
We’ve also put together a competitive benefits package, outlined below along with our current vacancies.
So if Seatriever sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work then click on ‘Apply’ in the job post you’re interested in to submit your details.
Benefits Package & Perks
Contributory Pension Scheme
Private Health Insurance Covering the Whole Family
Health Cash Plan
Life Assurance (4x)
Flexible Working Hours
Bonus Scheme (Discretionary)
Pool & Games
Social & Team Building Events
In-House Legal Counsel
Keen to move in-house and be part of an innovative entrepreneurial company? This is a great opportunity to join a real success story.
At Seatriever we design, manufacture and distribute unique, innovative products globally. Established in 2007, our entrepreneurial CEO featured on Dragons Den and after a period of sustained growth we now work with major retailers and distributors worldwide.
Reporting into the company’s Head of Legal, your main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Dispute resolution – assisting with the enforcement of the company’s IP portfolio and managing external counsel worldwide in the resolution of disputes
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements
- E-commerce advice relating to B2B, B2C and Social Media platforms
- Data Protection
- Reviewing business practice, developing and implementing internal guidelines, policies and processes to identify risk areas, and providing action plans for ongoing mitigation
- Assist with risk management, governance and compliance across the group.
- This role would be suitable for a junior-level lawyer (c. 0-2 PQE) on a full-time basis or alternatively, a more senior lawyer who wishes to work part-time.
- Applications from those with experience in commercial contracts, IP or commercial litigation are actively encouraged.
- Some knowledge of IP is desirable but not essential – a desire to develop and learn within the role is vital.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of the business and to use your commercial acumen to influence the future development of the organisation.
We offer a fun working environment which allows the business to deliver results through a motivated and engaged team. We provide a great office with excellent facilities – fresh fruit, coffee machines, pool table, film library, music, PS4 and Pizza Fridays!
- Regular social events
- Flexibility around working hours
- Relaxed dress code
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare for each employee and their family, health care cash plan for you and your children, life assurance and employer contributory pension above statutory amounts.
More Info & Apply