Careers at Seatriever
Do you want to be part of the next chapter in the Seatriever story? You should… we guarantee you won’t be bored!Current Vacancies
Is a career at Seatriever the right move for you?
Our culture is a reflection of our passion to make a difference. At Seatriever, all ideas are welcome. We try to create an environment infused with passion, fun creativity, honesty and togetherness that motivates everyone to always do, and be, the best we can.
It’s not all work, work, work – we want your Seatriever experience to be as enjoyable as possible. So we have a pool table in our fully stocked kitchen along with access to music and a film library.
We’ve also put together a competitive benefits package, outlined below along with our current vacancies.
So if Seatriever sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work then click on ‘Apply’ in the job post you’re interested in to submit your details.
Benefits Package & Perks
Contributory Pension Scheme
Private Health Insurance Covering the Whole Family
Health Cash Plan
Life Assurance (4x)
Flexible Working Hours
Bonus Scheme (Discretionary)
Pool & Games
Social & Team Building Events
UK National Account Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our rapidly growing business based in Cheshire. We at Seatriever International are recruiting for a National Account Manager for the UK, to join our growing and successful international sales team, to drive key relationships in the grocery/retail channels.
- Full P&L responsibility, managing budget controls and maximising profitability.
- Proactively account manage existing relationships to deliver the sales plan.
- Develop new business plans to generate growth.
- Negotiate business terms.
- Manage the product portfolio with key customers
- Manage product launches.
- Deliver key promotional activity.
- Develop relationships internally with key stakeholders.
- Manage sales forecasting and pricing analysis including reporting.
- Build customer proposals.
The National Account Manager will play a vital role working across a number of key customers across the UK. The ideal candidate will have strong sales experience in a customer facing role within an FMCG or consumer durables environment, ideally with experience of managing top 6 grocery accounts. You must be able to build relationships quickly and be a strong influencer to deliver projects efficiently and effectively. Strong analytical skills and a proactive approach are essential for success in this role. This is a great opportunity to join a real success story and work in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
More Info & Apply
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to join our team at our Head Office in the UK.
You will be responsible for playing a lead role in all aspects of Quality ensuring that standards are met, your main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System to reflect best practice within our market
- Ensure products meet correct levels of quality before they are briefed to manufacturing and before shipping
- Complete factory visits globally (mainly China) to ensure procedures and agreed standards are being maintained
- Working with Supply Chain & Customers / Distributors to isolate defective items and resolve issues
- Working with quality systems data and KPI’s to improve company’s quality control, as well as identifying improvements needed and monitoring these through monthly reports
- Leading and developing a multi-site team in both the UK and China ensuring high team effectiveness
You will play a key role in driving a culture of continuous improvement across the business. The ideal candidate will have significant previous experience in a quality role within a manufacturing environment ideally from a non-food background dealing with product sourced from the far-east. They must have a strong working knowledge of industry quality standards and auditing procedures, be a good communicator and able to build relationships across different countries and time zones.
Strong organisational skills and an ability to implement corrective action across a multi-functional team are essential.
Some travel to manufacturing sites in China will be required.
More Info & Apply
Social Media Executive
Do you have a passion for all things Social Media? Are you a whizz when it comes to the latest developments on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram? Do you think you could create engaging social media posts? Then read on?
We are recruiting for a Social Media Executive, to join our growing and successful team, to drive on-line consumer and brand awareness of our products.
Duties for this role require you to:
- Work collaboratively with our internal Sales and Studio departments to align social media activity to customer activity and marketing campaigns. Agree the key priorities and targets for social media.
- Work to plans and targets for social media interaction, consistently improving content based on analytics and reporting.
- Day-today management of our Social Media accounts.
- Produce six-monthly content plans in order to grow online communities.
- Engage in dialogue and searches for news and articles to post. Respond and react to changes within social media networks and current events.
- Report analytics to the Management team making recommendations as to the effectiveness of recent activity and suggesting changes where appropriate.
- Drive Digital Marketing activity where agreed.
- Develop a blogger /vlogger outreach program.
- Creating and editing graphics (and potentially video) to be promoted across social media platforms, adding new content and sourcing imagery as required.
To be considered for this Social Media Executive role you will have the following:
- Strong creative skills
- Competent IT skills
- Working knowledge of all social networks from a business perspective
- Social Media Content Creation/Copywriting
- Proof reading and editing skills
- Knowledge of analytics platforms / dashboards
- Experience of working in a similar role, ideally within an FMCG environment
This is a great opportunity to join a real success story and work in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
More Info & Apply