Careers at Seatriever
Do you want to be part of the next chapter in the Seatriever story? You should… we guarantee you won’t be bored!Current Vacancies
Is a career at Seatriever the right move for you?
Our culture is a reflection of our passion to make a difference. At Seatriever, all ideas are welcome. We try to create an environment infused with passion, fun creativity, honesty and togetherness that motivates everyone to always do, and be, the best we can.
It’s not all work, work, work – we want your Seatriever experience to be as enjoyable as possible. So we have a pool table in our fully stocked kitchen along with access to music and a film library.
We’ve also put together a competitive benefits package, outlined below along with our current vacancies.
So if Seatriever sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work then click on ‘Apply’ in the job post you’re interested in to submit your details.
Benefits Package & Perks
Contributory Pension Scheme
Private Health Insurance Covering the Whole Family
Health Cash Plan
Life Assurance (4x)
Flexible Working Hours
Bonus Scheme (Discretionary)
Pool & Games
Social & Team Building Events
Front End Developer – React
Are you passionate about technology and want to be proud of what you deliver? Would you thrive on playing a key role on a new greenfield project with fast moving requirements?
At Seatriever we are undertaking an ambitious greenfield development project to revolutionise our operations and management reporting functions.
You will play a key part in this greenfield project by:
- Delivering highly responsive web-based user interface for an ERP software project
- Construct complex data visualisations that are easily understood
- Learn and understand user interactions with the system and adapt the UI accordingly
- Develop a well structured UI software project that allows for component reuse
- Feedback to other team members on API requirements
- Provide quick prototypes for new developments
- Building user interfaces for both the operational and data visualisation elements of this project.
The successful Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience of building web applications using the React framework
- Experience using a mixture of web based API technologies
- Experience prototyping user interfaces
- An understanding of UX principles and the ability to deliver intuitive user interfaces
- Willing to learn new tools and technologies
- Capable of working autonomously is a small development team
- Excellent communicator
- Highly adaptable
If you like the sound of this Developer role and would like to join our fantastic team or would just want to pop in and take a look around send your CV via the apply link online.More Info & Apply
Head of Finance
We are looking for a qualified results-driven Finance leader with strong commercial acumen to head up our Global Finance Team.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role as we continue our high growth plans and go from strength to strength. As an innovative consumer goods company with a start-up culture, we are looking for someone who can operate in an autonomous environment to help us deliver our ambitious plans.
You will support the CEO’s decision making and strategy, working with senior stakeholders whilst also being across the detail, developing a strong understanding of the business. A key component of this role will be to provide commercial insight and establish robust processes, procedures and controls, as well as providing strong leadership to the finance teams in the UK and China.
We are looking for a high calibre individual, who has worked internationally within a Manufacturing / Consumer Goods environment – experience of China operations is desired but not essential.
This role requires strong technical knowledge coupled with the ability to communicate complex financial information succinctly and accurately.
More Info & Apply
Do you want a career in sales? then read on! We have an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing business based in Cheshire. We are recruiting for a Sales Executive, to join our successful team.
Here at Seatriever, we design, manufacture and distribute unique innovative products throughout the world. Established in 2007, our award-winning business has offices in Cheshire, China, and the USA. We work with all major retailers across the UK, USA, Europe and beyond. We are an entrepreneurial business whose CEO has featured on Dragon’s Den.
However, we are not all work work work! It’s often the small things that make a big difference. Creating a positive fun working environment which allows the business to deliver results through a motivated and engaged team is essential to our success. We do this through;
- Comfortable office environment with excellent facilities, fresh fruit, coffee machines, pool table, film library, music, beer fridge and Pizza Fridays!
- Regular social events
- Flexibility around working hours
This is a great opportunity to play a key role as we continue to grow from strength to strength. As an innovative and entrepreneurial consumer goods company with a start-up culture, we are looking for people that can operate in an autonomous environment to help us deliver our ambitious plans.
- Provide a full administration support to our sales team.
- Provide Market insights to support new product development and new business, globally.
- Complete market research to provide new business opportunities.
- Act as the go between for our Sales and Projects teams, ensuring that all sales related projects are on track.
- Attend and organise trade shows.
- Support the sales team with in-store activation.
- Complete store visits to gather Market/Retail specific intelligence to share and feed into the Sales teams.
- Build relationships with key store contacts to influence on shelf availability. Complete store audits to ensure compliance.
- Deputise for Account Managers where needed and support with Buyer meetings.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, have strong organisational skills, an ability to work with and interpret sales data and a desire to progress into an Account Management role. A strong customer contact background is essential. European languages are also an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a real success story and work in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.More Info & Apply