Careers at Seatriever
Do you want to be part of the next chapter in the Seatriever story? You should… we guarantee you won’t be bored!Current Vacancies
Is a career at Seatriever the right move for you?
Our culture is a reflection of our passion to make a difference. At Seatriever, all ideas are welcome. We try to create an environment infused with passion, fun creativity, honesty and togetherness that motivates everyone to always do, and be, the best we can.
It’s not all work, work, work – we want your Seatriever experience to be as enjoyable as possible. So we have a pool table in our fully stocked kitchen along with access to music and a film library.
We’ve also put together a competitive benefits package, outlined below along with our current vacancies.
So if Seatriever sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work then click on ‘Apply’ in the job post you’re interested in to submit your details.
Benefits Package & Perks
Contributory Pension Scheme
Private Health Insurance Covering the Whole Family
Health Cash Plan
Life Assurance (4x)
Flexible Working Hours
Bonus Scheme (Discretionary)
Pool & Games
Social & Team Building Events
Are you passionate about technology and want to be proud of what you deliver? Would you thrive on playing a key role as a SQL Developer on an exciting new companywide project that will transform the way we operate?
We are embarking on a company-wide integration of data, from sales to the factory floor, creating a live up to the minute unique cutting-edge complete business system. From automating, where possible, to maximize efficiencies and give true business information to the users when required. Working with a highly creative team, this system will not just work well but look stunning from user web to app deployment.
Working in our IT team you will:
- Use SQL technologies to support the development of our internal systems and databases throughout the business.
- Design and develop SQL databases and collaborate in team efforts to write data driven applications including designing tables, stored procedures, views and functions, ensuring their stability, reliability and performance
- Develop SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports to enhance organizational productivity.
- Have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product.
The successful Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SQL server and T-SQL programming
- Have a continual professional development mindset.
If you like the sound of this Developer role and would like to join our fantastic team or would just want to pop in and take a look around send your CV via the apply link online.
More Info & Apply
National Account Manager USA – based in the UK
We have an exciting new role in our existing Sales team, as a National Account Manager USA. Although this role will be responsible for managing our business in the USA it will be based from our Head Office in the UK. If travel and managing international accounts excites you then this may be the opportunity for you!
Key account abilities are as follows;
- Responsible for the growth of Seatriever brands in the USA, ensuring achievement of agreed annual turnover and profit growth targets through the management of a portfolio of retail accounts and distributors. Focusing on existing accounts and new business.
- Responsible for all elements of Account Management including developing listings, generating new business, negotiating terms, managing product launches and steering promotional activities.
- On going management of sales procedures including sales forecasting and contract management. Completing regular reports to show the health of the business by account.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external, including Buyers, to ensure the smooth running of the end-to-end sales cycle (from initial product/concept selling, through OTIF delivery and following-up on in-store presence and sell-through).
You will have the following:
- A solid and proven account management background ideally gained in a retail, FMCG background.
- Non food experience is an advantage as is USA Retail experience
- Proven track records of new business growth
- Can work autonomously and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit!
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join our fun and creative team then please apply below or contact the HR department for more information.
More Info & Apply
Head of Finance
We are looking for a qualified results-driven Finance leader with strong commercial acumen to head up our Global Finance Team.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role as we continue our high growth plans and go from strength to strength. As an innovative consumer goods company with a start-up culture, we are looking for someone who can operate in an autonomous environment to help us deliver our ambitious plans.
You will support the CEO’s decision making and strategy, working with senior stakeholders whilst also being across the detail, developing a strong understanding of the business. A key component of this role will be to provide commercial insight and establish robust processes, procedures and controls, as well as providing strong leadership to the finance teams in the UK and China.
We are looking for a high calibre individual, who has worked internationally within a Manufacturing / Consumer Goods environment – experience of China operations is desired but not essential.
This role requires strong technical knowledge coupled with the ability to communicate complex financial information succinctly and accurately.
More Info & Apply